RE/MAX Southern Shores
100 Highway 17 South
North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582
- Renny Diedrich earned her Bachelor of Business Administration from University of Wisconsin- Milwaukee. She started her connection with the real estate industry in college working for a title company in Milwaukee. Working her way from making copies to searching and examining to closing and managing, she did it all. In 2002, Renny joined Coldwell Banker The Real Estate Group, Inc. In 2003, Renny started up a brand new office. Talk about a challenge, “here is a phone, now go recruit and make an office!” In 2011, she took on the New London and Manawa offices along with the Greenville office.
- While living in Wisconsin, Renny was active in her local REALTOR® Association of Northeast WI. She has been on the Equal Housing Committee, Professional Standards and Finance Committees. In 2010, she earned the Excellence in Professionalism award. Renny was also active in the state association as well. During her time involvement with WRA, she served on the Political Strategy, Public Policy, WI Homeowners Alliance, Executive Committee, Political Strategy and WI Way. In November, 2013, Renny was Wisconsin's REALTOR® of the Year and was honored on stage at the NAR Conference. In 2010, she had the opportunity to participate in the NAR’s Business Issues Committee in 2011 & 2012; 2013 on the Risk Management Committee.
- Renny enjoys volunteering for her community as well. Renny served on the Board of Directors for the Fox Cities Marathon. She was the Co-Chair of the St. Elizabeth’s Hospital Foundation Outing in 2009 & 2010 and continues on the committee. She was on the committee for Shopping for Scholarships and has volunteered her time for Habitat for Humanity and the RANW Neighborhood Outreach program. Her family is also participated as a Lawrence University Hockey Family.
- Renny enjoys rollerblading, jogging, reading and traveling. She enjoys watching football and hockey.
- In January 2014, Renny and her husband, Tim, followed their dream to move to the beach. Myrtle Beach is now their home!