- Renny Diedrich earned her Bachelor of Business Administration from University of Wisconsin- Milwaukee. She started her connection with the real estate industry in college working for a title company in Milwaukee. Working her way from making copies to searching and examining to closing and managing, she did it all. In 2002, Renny joined Coldwell Banker The Real Estate Group, Inc. In 2003, Renny started up a brand new office. Talk about a challenge, “here is a phone, now go recruit and make an office!” In 2011, she took on the New London and Manawa offices along with the Greenville office.
- While living in Wisconsin, Renny was active in her local REALTOR® Association of Northeast WI. She has been on the Equal Housing Committee, Professional Standards and Finance Committees. In 2010, she earned the Excellence in Professionalism award. Renny was also active in the state association as well. During her time involvement with WRA, she served on the Political Strategy, Public Policy, WI Homeowners Alliance, Executive Committee, Political Strategy and WI Way. In November, 2013, Renny was Wisconsin's REALTOR® of the Year and was honored on stage at the NAR Conference. In 2010, she had the opportunity to participate in the NAR’s Business Issues Committee in 2011 & 2012; 2013 on the Risk Management Committee.
- Renny enjoys volunteering for her community as well. Renny served on the Board of Directors for the Fox Cities Marathon. She was the Co-Chair of the St. Elizabeth’s Hospital Foundation Outing in 2009 & 2010 and continues on the committee. She was on the committee for Shopping for Scholarships and has volunteered her time for Habitat for Humanity and the RANW Neighborhood Outreach program. Her family is also participated as a Lawrence University Hockey Family.
- Renny enjoys rollerblading, jogging, reading and traveling. She enjoys watching football and hockey.
- In January 2014, Renny and her husband, Tim, followed their dream to move to the beach. Myrtle Beach is now their home!
RE/MAX Southern Shores
Welcome to the online home of RE/MAX Southern Shores, the Grand Strand's only real estate firm to employ only full time, career-minded, real estate professionals!
RE/MAX Southern Shores was founded in 1988 and continues to dominate the Grand Strand market with a focus on helping agents master the basics of real estate sales and outstanding client service. RE/MAX offers a highly proficient and specialized team of directors that empower agents to be more proactive and efficient. The team also offers endless support to the agents while extending community relations, customer service and extreme detail to every transaction to ensure a successful, on-time closing for client satisfaction. Since 2012, RE/MAX Southern Shores has been the real estate sales leader in Horry and Georgetown counties, closing over $500 million in sales in 2018.
CEO Mandy Fulford opened RE/MAX Southern Lifestyles in May 2007. Since then, the company has grown to four offices, a support staff of accounting, marketing and office professionals, and over 135 real estate agents. RE/MAX Southern Shores proudly services all property types including luxury homes, commercial real estate, new homes, investment purchases and property management through its affiliate Stay & Play Myrtle Beach.
- Started in 1988
- Mandy bought in 2010 and changed the name of her company from Southern Lifestyles to Southern Shores
- #1 in sales volume in Horry and Georgetown counties since 2012
- Over $500 Million in sales in 2018 with 2,350 transactions
- 125 agents in four offices
- Coverage Areas include the entire Grand Strand from Georgetown to Little River plus just over the North Carolina border covering Calabash, Sunset Beach and beyond
- Agents close, on average, 18.7 transaction sides
- 2009, 2014, 2018 The Sun News Best of the Beach Real Estate Agency
- 2016 RE/MAX Carolinas Region Brokerage of the Year
- Qualified for Power Broker Report and Real Trends 500 every year since 2013
Keep in touch!